Battery lasts for up to 10 years
The Trace365 is installed in a small, unobtrusive housing and works on an internal battery with a life of 3 to 10 years. Mounting is not necessary. For example you can put the Trace365 in your car seat covering. The system is set ‘OFF’ as standard and cannot be traced with measuring apparatus.
The Trace365 automatically makes daily connection with the nearest telecom mast and sends a global location. With your personal log in details you can see immediately where your property is to be found. Every half hour the Trace365 gives out the location of your lost or stolen property. This location can be found on Google maps. Via a radio frequency signal the Trace365 can be located with an accuracy of up to 10 centimetres anywhere in Europe!
- No mounting is necessary. It works directly from the box
- Internal long life battery
- Not traceable with direction finding apparatus
- Small and compact: 5 x 6 x 1.7 cm
- Everyday the location can be seen via internet
- Geofence (locates itself outside town, county or country)
- Can be equipped with GPS if required
Trace 365 (3 years)
Trace 365 (15 years)